Walk 2011

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Fun in the Sun

We finally had a nice day and was able to get into the pool. Christopher had a good time and didn't fight me too much.  He did eventually get cold and was willing to get out of the pool if he could go down to Mammaw's.  He has a little girlfriend that he likes to play with.  He gets so sad when Tori goes home.  We are having a fourth of July bash tomorrow with family and friends.  Christopher will get to play with Tori some more.  He liked the fireworks last year so hopefully it will be just as good this year.  We don't go anywhere to watch since our neighbors usually set off some nice ones and I don't like crowds.  I still get frustrated when I have Christopher out in different places.

He did do exceptionally well at lunch today.  Usually I put him in a high chair to keep him contained but for some reason I didn't today.  I let him set in a chair that didn't have him blocked in a corner.  He sat through all of lunch and actually ate this time.

Check out the podcast that I joined my husband to do on lonelyfriday.org

No comments:

Post a Comment